Live-Streamed Services Step by Step
If you can't join us at Church this first Sunday of Advent, we encourage you to do so from wherever you're able through our live broadcast. Here's how you can do it:
- Log in to youtube.com and look for our Youtube Channel
- Search for the "Sunday Service" video at the top of the page
- Enjoy the service
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel for weekly notifications
It is easy, safe, and convenient. If you have any questions, please contact our Communications Manager, Mery Montenegro.
We hope to see you all this Sunday, at 9 am EST.
Join us for Worship Sunday, November 28, in Person or Online
- 8 a.m. (English) in the Church.
- 9 a.m. (English) in the Church.
- 9 a.m. (English) Children’s Chapel on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month.
- 11:15 a.m. (English) in the Church.
- 11:15 a.m. (Spanish) in Nourse Hall (same building as the Church). Bulletins are bilingual for interested English speakers.
- We remain masked at all times (unless we have a speaking part leading the service).
- We do not drink from a common cup (consecrated wafers will be distributed to all who wish to receive).
- The worship services in English will be live on our YouTube channel every Sunday at 9 am.
- Si quieres ver nuestro servicio en Español en vivo, ingresa AQUÍ el Domingo, a las 11:15 am y acompáñanos desde donde estés.
- The full set of readings in English is here.
- Here is a link for some children’s activities especially for this week's scripture readings.
- You may donate online by clicking here.
- Si quieres ofrendar a través de nuestro sitio web, puedes encontrar aquí una explicación paso a paso de cómo hacerlo.
Collecting Blankets, Coats and Bag Meals for Grate Patrol (December 5th and 10th)
As you may know, we collect bag meals the 2nd Friday of each month and deliver them to the Salvation Army for distribution on their Grate Patrol van. Sign up to make meals for this coming December 10 HERE. You don't need to be a youth or family to participate; all are welcome!
In addition, we have asked the Salvation Army what our homeless neighbors request most often this holiday season. At the top of their list were new or gently used blankets and coats (adult-sized). To that end, we will have a collection bin available at the church on Sunday, December 5th for any you may wish to donate. Remember – only give something you would welcome receiving! You may also drop them off at the church on Friday, December 10th from 1 to 2pm (our normal bag meal drop off time.)
Thank you in advance for your generous response!
In-Person Learning For Children And Youth
Given the onset of colder weather, we have moved our two Godly Play classes indoors. PreK to 2nd Grade now meets downstairs in the Rectory (the house across the driveway from the Church), and 3rd to 5th Grade meets upstairs. It’s not too late to register your child in person or online HERE.
Masks are required for everyone, and some windows will be open for increased ventilation. All of our leaders are fully vaccinated.
At this point, we’re still holding off on resuming Nursery care and our 2s & 3s class.
Questions or concerns? Contact the Rev’d Emily Griffin.
Youth Classes (6th-12 Grades) begin at 10:15 a.m. in Satterlee Hall.
Spaces for Youth Classes are as follows:
- Rite 13 (6th-7th grades): Rectory Porch
- J2A (8th-9th grades): Room 203, Satterlee Hall (main floor)
- Senior Youth (10th-11th grades): Room 301, Satterlee Hall, upstairs
We have made plans to have the safest places possible for our youth in-person classes. To that end, masks are required at all times. To register for Youth Classes online, click HERE. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Rev. Yoimel González Hernández.
Advent Olive Oil Sale
Stewardship 2021-2022: Introducing St. Alban’s GivesBeing a part of St. Alban’s is something special. Join us in pledging for the 2022 stewardship campaign and share your favorite memory of St. Alban’s while you’re at it! Visit our website or pick up a pledge card from the church narthex to make your pledge. Send your favorite memory or thing about St. Alban’s to Lisa Garnett for us to share in future communications. Thank you to all who have pledged to date!
Click here to read our weekly eNewsletter, This Week at St. Alban's.