Communications Manager Position Available
St. Alban’s Episcopal Church is seeking to hire a full-time COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER. We are an open and welcoming parish that worships in two languages (English and Spanish) and seeks abundant life for all through our core spiritual practices of worship, service to others and generosity. The Communications Manager will help us live out and share this mission through all of our print and digital media including worship bulletins, brochures and newsletters, managing our website, database and social media, and overseeing video production and editing. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, able to work on projects collaboratively with other staff and volunteers as well as independently on occasion. She or he will be tech savvy and skilled in troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven videography and video editing skills and experience with editing software
- Experience with livestreaming
- Skills in social media strategy and website maintenance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Additional Qualifications (beneficial but not required)
- Fluency in Spanish
- Familiarity with The Episcopal Church
The Communications Manager will normally have a work week of Sunday to Thursday with occasional evenings and weekends. The compensation package is competitive and includes full benefits. Position open until filled. Learn more about the position here. Resumes and cover letters should be emailed to the Rev. Emily Griffin at .